20 Tasty Treats For St Patrick’s Day
A typical holiday is not the only time to have a party and make some yummy treats. March is one month out of the year when you can make a lot of tasty treats for St Patrick’s Day.
Enjoy these top 20 treats for St. Patrick’s Day:
1. Make a batch of Lucky Charms treats.
2. A Lime Sherbet Float is a tasty treat.
3. How about some Rice Krispie treats that look like clovers?
4. Kids will love having a green velvet cupcake.
5. These chocolate flavored marshmallow pops could be perfect for St Patrick’s Day.
6. You can even make a pot of gold candy gift.
7. A batch of mint and fudge Oreo bars can be made in about 30 minutes.
8. These chocolate chip cheesecake brownies are a terrific treat.
9. Maybe a batch of pistachio and chocolate Leprechaun cookies is what you need.
10. Some rainbow cupcakes are another ideas for a tasty treat.
11. Pretzel sticks are perfect to use for some Leprechaun or rainbow wands.
12. You can also make cream puffs with a St Patrick’s Day twist.
13. Making some Leprechaun pudding can be a lot of fun.
14. Perhaps some pot of gold Chex Mix is what you need.
15. These chocolate mint thumbprints are simply delicious.
16. Maybe you can try to make some Leprechaun hat s’mores.
17. These shamrock shaped pretzels are super easy to make.
18. Kids might also enjoy these fun looking clover cookie pops.
19. Making some Leprechaun cookie bark could also be fun.
20. There is also these mint chocolate chip cookies you can make.